2 Days – €270
Short on time and long on the urge to become a certified diver? The PADI Scuba Diver certification might just be for you. This course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course, covering only the first three of five sections of knowledge development, the first three of five pool sessions, and the first two of four open water training dives, resulting in a limited certification. Particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily in the company of a dive guide or if you have limited time to devote to scuba certification, consider becoming a PADI Scuba Diver.
This certification allows for ample dive experience and is a good warm-up for the Open Water Diver course, if that’s your ultimate goal. PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- – Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres
- – Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision
- – Continue their dive training and complete PADI Open Water Diver certification
- Minimum age 15 years old or 10 years old for the Junior Scuba Diver (for minors a signed authorisation by a parent/guardian is required)
- Complete a medical questionnaire.