The PADI Rescue Diver course will expand your knowledge and experience beyond a recreational level. It will teach you self rescue, the safety and well being of other divers and also the ability to recognize and prevent diving accidents or know how to handle them if they occur. This course is demanding but also fun and most divers who have done the course enjoy it.
WHAT YOU LEARN:
- Self Rescue.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing panicked divers.
- Rescuing unresponsive divers.
- Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or a qualified certification of another organization.
- Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years.
- Minimum age 15 years old or 12 years old for the Junior Rescue Diver (for minors a signed authorsation by a parent/guardian is required).
- Complete a medical questionnaire.