3 Days – €370
The PADI Open Water course is one of the best ways to learn how to dive. It is the world´s most popular diving course and the certification is well recognized worldwide. When you are a certified Open Water Diver you are qualified to dive to a depth of 18 metres which for most diving around the world is sufficient. There are three parts to this course:
- Knowledge Development which consists of 5 classes in a classroom and independent study.
- 5 confined water sessions to learn scuba diving skills.
- 4 Open water dives to review your skills and explore the dive sites.
- Minimum age 15 years old or 10 years old for the Junior Open Water Diver (for minors a signed authorsation by a parent/guardian is required).
- Complete a medical questionnaire.